Together with our campus dining partner, Sodexo, we will continue to offer culinary expertise, fresh ingredients and healthy options as well as an increased focus on safety.
To help ensure the safety of all our community, we have made the following changes:
- We now offer cashless payment at all registers to reduce contact.
- In order to reduce crowd sizes, we are offering a takeout service in The MAX called MAX On The Go. The hours are as follows,
- Monday - Friday: 7:15 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Plexiglas sneeze guards will be at each cash register.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be at all dining locations.
- Tables and seating in dining areas have been adjusted to allow for six feet of social distancing.
- Table size is limited to 10 people maximum.
- Floor markers identifying 6' spacing will be utilized at all dining locations.
- To ensure capacity is not exceeded guests will be counted upon entering and exiting The MAX.
- All food is being served by Sodexo staff and handed to students.
Staff have undergone comprehensive training and are following new protocols, including input from the state of Georgia and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Key facets of that training include:
- Employees will use a separate entrance from customers.
- Daily health screening of all employees before beginning work.
- Sanitation of all service areas and high touch points, including tables/seating areas, counter tops, drink machines, all food preparing and service areas, handrails and door handles, using CDC-approved chemicals.
- Use of masks and gloves by all employees during working hours and when on campus.
- Daily screening of vendor deliveries.
- Kitchen areas have been redesigned to allow for social distancing.